The only way anyone can hack you is if you give out your password. This is the most common form of hacking along with “easy-to-guess” passwords. Most of the time it’s someone you know. And it’s understandable. You thought you could trust them. They seemed like good people. But unfortunately, having your account hacked is a hard lesson to learn. And we know how you feel. It’s happened to us too!
But have no fear, we can help you get your account back and give you some tips to avoid getting hacked on Animal Jam.
- NEVER give out your password. This is your one secret in life.
- Create a UNIQUE and “hard-to-guess” password.
- DO NOT trade items if you feel uncomfortable. It’s okay to say NO ^_^
- REPORT players who try to scare you into trading items. These players are bad.
- BLOCK players who are threatening or continue to hassle you for items. Once you threaten to block them, they usually stop.
If, at any time, you think your Animal Jam account has been compromised, the first thing you should do is reset all your account passwords. This can be done from your Parent Dashboard or via the main page at: http://www.animaljam.com/. Be sure to select account passwords that will be easy for you remember, but hard for someone else to guess.
Was this article helpful?
Leave a comment below and let us know what you think!